EURUSD has recorded small profits in the Friday session. Traders should be prepared for more intense movement from the pair because key events will be come. At this moment, the pair is trading at 1.1406.
Meanwhile, the pair remains offer in a setting of thin trade and the industrious offered tone encompassing the greenback, all in front of the announcement of US Non-Farm Payrolls and Powell’s speech at the annual meeting of the American Economic Association.
EURUSD Technical Analysis – 4 January
- 1.1305 is providing support
- 1.1439 is the next resistance line. It could be tested in the Friday session.
- Current range: 1.1305 – 1.1439
Further levels in both directions:
- Below: 1.1305, 1.1217 and 1.1125
- Above: 1.1439, 1.1558, 1.1690 and 1.1808